Wednesday, January 19, 2005

1/19/05

Dear Diary, 1/19/05
I woke-made myself a cup of joe, took the dogs for a walk and returned home to listen to the Rice testimonies and questions. ~
Democracy now! has been moved to this evening so that Pacifica can bring to the listener

SIGH~ I'm 38 years old. What do I know? Rather, what don't I know. How can the Senate approve Rice as the SOS for the U.S. ? I don't know. How did Bu$h get elected President of the USA? I don't know, I do have a good idea on this one.
Why is the media not reporting the real news? I don't know.Will I have Social Security money- will my 19 yr old son? I don't know. Why can't my family have a decent health care insurance plan without breaking my bank account? I don't know.

There are many things I don't know.
Consider the thought ~ the Bu$h administration admits they don't know everything~ Admission of wrong doings~

Who the hell am I kidding. Accountability is lost...
  • Depression sets in.

    Peace,
    Jess
    Today's recommended book:
    Exception to the Rulers ~ Amy Goodman
    ~The acclaimed host of Pacifica Network's Democracy Now! challenges the corporate and political hypocrisy that has silenced America.~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home