Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Blogs -Request

I want to do more in blog town- so I'm going to.
I'm an artist and I live with a musician- I'm going to feature some of my art work around these parts and link up with Jim Fleming for some tunes.

Hell I don't know who reads this blog- except for a few very kind folks who have shot me an e-mail or left me a comment here.

Since you're reading this right now-

A. does my lack of typing skills bother you as much as it does me when i read?

kidding, really--- If anyone happnes to know a good spot for me to visit perhaps a singer songwriter's space or an independant painter (art) that you think I might like please leave a linkage!
Power to the peaceful,
Jess

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you try seaching for ONLY that, Singer/Songwriter or Indy art you should find some good stuff. I look forward to seeing your art.
P2TP, Kail

March 10, 2005 1:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! What an excellent thought-provoking blog! I learned much reading this.
Jess, as bad as things may appear, i'm reminded of the saying -
"it's always darkest before the dawn"
well, I think we're both waiting for the dawn, and when it comes we shall all laugh and dance and write songs.

namaste;
bodhi

April 11, 2005 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home