Thursday, January 20, 2005

Healthy DISSENT

Dear Diary,
Today I watched as George W Bu$h was sworn into the office of the President of the Untied States of America. Traditional with good speech writers it went off without incident. I found myself watch my 19 year old son watching CBS- thinking "does he believe this"? meaning the propaganda the media is feeding people. ~People love bu$h ~ one reporter said.
My son and I talked about it later- He's a smart Kid!

A Free Speech, TV Reporter got pepper sprayed. Arrests? haven't heard yet.
Pictures of protestors are coming in now. Here in Houston - hundreds protested with the theme-Inaugurate yourself! Healthy dissent. Protests were world wide today. As it should be.

I am wearing BLACK- and not spent any money. I'm going to read a good fiction story. Lose myself~
peace,
Jess
a sad day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home