Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Awaken America

Greetings my fellow activists!

First dafur information- The bu$h administration has asked congress to delete provisions about dafur from upcoming legislation. 400 THOUSAND lives already lost! What a stand up guy- I bet his gut is killing him- maybe not, he doesn't seem to care- at all about anything (anyone) except his right wing agenda and... hum and...- SICK!

Come on- let's not be silent.

Awaken! - The war in Iraq war on terror- Oh I forgot it's now the war to free Iraq, Is killing innocent people (civilians like me) Is this action making the USA safer? I don't think so- in fact I think we are more vulnerable because hatred and disrespect for the USA has grown so much since this war began. The illegal invasion and occupation has ruined the US's reputation- we were- a nation that honored international law- and human rights, NO MORE. Much of the world understands this and I suspect it will take a very long time to regain any respectable status back.

The bu$h administration is increasing the nuclear threat to the by not honoring the Test Ban Treaty - plans are in the works now to develop new nuclear weapons! Un-f**kin'-believable!

No honest reader can deny what public opinion in Iraq , long made clear- they want the occupation to end- and so do the majority of US citizens- and the rest of the world. WAKE UP AMERICA!

I wonder - who the hell is this government listening to? Not the people- a government of and for the people- BS- BS.
Damn, this war to free Iraq is going atrociously. appallingly --dreadfully,-horrifically offensively- crudely.

What to do? get with local activists- channel this anger in a productive manner- stay informed- listen to and read non-mainstream papers and radio- TV (FSTV)---Democracy Now! (suggested news sourse)

If we are informed- perhaps we can explain why it's so important to stay active to not allow the media and churches to get away with murder. The truth needs to be told and loud and to as many people as we can reach-

I'm doing my part- but I could do so much more. I wish I had not spent so much time last fall on the kerry careless campaign- many of us do- time wasted- that jerk didn't even demand all votes to be counted. Whatever- he's just bu$h light.
Let's not allow this government of the US kill the love man-

Power to the peaceful!
Jessica
Thanks again and again for staying active!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home