Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Dean--DNC

I've been a registered Democrat since I was 18- it's a family thing. Before I knew anything about politics Chris told me I was a democrat as did Jane (mother and grandmother). In the past 4 yrs of life I have re-examined my true beliefs and found I may not be a democrat- or at least of the breed I see now.

Dean- I got the letter from him Tuesday, Feb. 15th, 05-- It started with:

SUBJECT: Your new job

Dear Jessica,
You run this party

PLAN

Ended with:
This isn't my chairmanship -- it is ours. So let's get to work together.
Governor Howard Dean, M.D.Chairman, Democratic National Committee


I liked it and think Dean is just what this party needs.

Peace,
Jess

"we can bomb the world to pieces but we can't bomb it into peace"~Michael Franti

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home