Thursday, February 03, 2005

Why do I do this?

Dear Diary,
Why the hell do I want Bu$h to do press conference's, and then I watch the State of the Union Adress tonight and can't stand looking at his face?OHHHH! so he'll slip up and tell the truth in a press conferencethat's right! I just don't believe him, nothing that came out of hismouth sems truthful.OKay- Breathe jessica jane! I swear I predicted that an Iraqi would sit next to Mrs. Bu$h- also that fingers with ink would be raised. Nice show!

Whew!back to your regularly scheduled program. that's antother thing he'srunning into LAw and Order!

so my son said to me the other day -'mom you're such a radicalliberal that you aren't open minded'. I'm looking intothis "accusation". Or perhaps it was just an observation. Damn I'm jaded.

your resident liberal, hippie, peace lovin', tree huggin' chick.
Peace,Jess

and now a word from Todd Snider~~Conservative Christian, right-wing republican, straight whiteAmerican male. Gay bashing, black fearing, war fightin' tree killin', regionalleaders of self.Frat-housin', keg-tappin', shirt-tuckin', back-slappin' haters ofhippies like me.Tree-huggin', love-makin', pro-choicin', gay-weddin' widespreaddigging hippies like me.Skin-color-blinded, conspiracy-minded protesters of corporate greed.We who have nothing and most likely will till we all end up locked upin jails.Byyyyyyyyyy conservative christian, right-wing republican, straightwhite american males.

1 Comments:

Blogger chuck said...

Jess-

At this point in time many of us are jaded. It is a way of coping with a sense of powerlessness amidst the absurdity around us.

It is a test of our COMPASSION when we have to deal with those who seem indifferent to the extent of the suffering our consumption policies and war policies produce.

Waging PEACE is both difficult and problematic.

Keep the faith...your great website inspires me.

Chuck

February 03, 2005 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home